Hosting a school
Center Mass Training Institute is a mobile training organization. We have conducted courses in the Midwest, New England, and the Mid-Atlantic to date. The courses we offer are hosted by various law enforcement agencies across the country at their facilities. Most of the time these courses are open to other law enforcement agencies in the region. Host agencies partnering with Center Mass in providing a course or seminar receive at least two free slots. A minimum of 15 students is required to run our five day programs and a minimum of 50 students is required to run our one day seminars. Center Mass will assist host agencies in the marketing of their school.
Listed below are most of our host agency requirements: Click here for our host agency agreement.
Class room facility for up to 25 students:
- TV / VCR / LCD Projector /Grease board or chalk board
- At least a 25 yard range for pistol schools / 100 yards for patrol rifle schools / 200 yards for sniper schools.
- All target stands, backers, staples & staplers.
- Must be able to night fire on at least one night.
- Moving target system is desired. Can be provided by Center Mass.
- Assorted glass to shoot - w/ tarps and trash cans for clean up.
- For sniper schools areas for field-craft, urban hides & scenarios
- See host agency agreement for more details